Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Slumber Party

A couple of weeks ago, Harris got to come over and have his very first sleep over with auntie.  We had a blast.  I could hang with a four year old every day!  We were joined by mamaw, brother and baby sam for some of the time.  I even let Harris stay up til 11:00, which some people were not happy about, geez...sorry Ben, what are you going to do, arrest me? :-)

Since the slumber party was a spur of the moment thing, Harris didn't have any extra clothes.  We had just come from having Thanksgiving with the Donaldsons and his clothes were a mess because he had been playing outside.  Once we got home, I put his clothes in the wash.  After that, it was either he wear my clothes or baby Sam's.  Luckily, I'm a shopper and had all ready purchased Sam a couple of size four t-shirts.  That maybe a little crazy considering he's only four months, but hey, I can't pass up a good deal.  The pants were a whole different story, and I was in a rush because Harris had no clothes.  I found some shorts that were a size 12 months and told harris they were cool underwear.  He LOVED them!



After eating french fries with ketchup, yuck, I hate ketchup!  Plus, green ice cream, a shit ton of wheat thins, turkey, pickles, and more turkey, I finally had to tell harry to stop eating.  I guess he has some Donaldson in him after all!


After eating, we moved onto auntie's bedroom, but not before finding Harris some really cool green 6-9 month pants that belonged to Sam.  What can I say, the boy wanted green.


Then we moved on to putting up my tiny Christmas tree and watching different clips of the song Rudolph the red nose reindeer on The Situation.  The Situation is awesome by they way, everyone loves him!






After all the Christmas fun, we wanted to watch a movie.  But Harris didn't want to watch any of my movies, so we finally settled on an old home video of heather, me, tyler and cody...plus mema, aunt rosie and mom.  We watched the whole thing!  Harris mostly wanted to know, why mema's and mom's hair "looked like that."  It was quite funny!  And the fun didn't stop there.  After the video, we went and hung with CoCo and Sam and then finally off to bed.  Harris wanted to sleep right in the middle of the bed, which is usually where I sleep.  Plus, that didn't leave much room for me.  I'm not one to cuddle much.  I'm a sweater and I get hot very easily.  But I sure do love that boy!  

The next morning we woke up to these two big babies.



No comments:

Post a Comment