Sunday, November 28, 2010

Houston, we have a problem!

Well, I have a problem.  Lots of them!  Last night, I got out little pinky (my scissors from the 1st grade, that I love and would probably cry if I couldn't find them) and I started cutting my hair.  Once I started, I couldn't stop myself.  I think I'm having some sort of YOUNG life crisis.  I mean, come on, I can't even fix my hair, why would I think I could cut it.  So, now It just looks a bit jagged and uneven.  But the good news is that it's still long enough to put behind my ears.  Yay.  Lucky me.


My left sides a bit shorter and I don't know.  It's fucked up.  I need professional help, and I'm not talking about a hair dresser:)


The pic above is after I tried to fix it, not much luck.  I don't even own hair spray!

But, I have found, if I lean a certain way and hold my head cocked to one side, it doesn't look that bad.
See below.


And for my readers, if I have any, sorry about all the posts about myself....and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment