Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mexican hammocks & a future football star

Back at the end of February, Ben and I went on a cruise to Mexico.  It was amazing!  While in Mexico, we purchased two beautiful Mexican hammocks.  Hand made Mexican hammocks, and they're awesome!  


If you're swinging in this tree, you're pretty much just swaying.  It's what I prefer.  I'm scared shitless to put my hammock in the big tree.  It swings way too high and fast.  I'm worried that the branch is going to break.   


Ben's hammock is the black and silver and mine's all the different colors!


And finally...

The cutest football player!





1 comment:

  1. Any hammock chair is going to provide more support than your traditional hammock. This is because the thread or tree is woven tighter and placed in a wooden frame. Some of the hammock chairs are just as loose as a hammock using a hanging setup.

    mexican hammock

    ReplyDelete