Thursday, September 23, 2010

Johnny's Crew

Throughout my almost 10 year career at Johnny's I have made some of the best friends that I'll ever have, plus a pretty great fiance!  I also have many regular customers that I have come to know on a friend level.  I think that is the best part about working there, just being able to meet so many great people!  I know someday (maybe sooner, maybe later) I will have to move on to something new, which scares the shit out of me.  I'm so comfortable there and have a pretty awesome schedule for the most part.  Plus, I'm good at it.  Not that it's something to brag about, but believe me serving tables is not for everybody!   The original plan was to work at Johnny's til I graduated college, and that should of been plenty long seeing that it took me quite awhile to graduate.  You would think I would be a genius with all the college credits I have...yeah, not so much.  Moving on, it's now been almost three years since graduating and I'm still a Johnny's girl.  Oh well.  I joke that I'm going to go back to my high school reunion next year and it will be like my life hasn't changed at all...same job, living with mom, whatever...lol.  Here are a few pics of some really special people in my life.

Jimmy and Jay

Josh, Me, Cody and Melissa
Jay and I
Mimi, Ashley and Me
Cody, Josh and Me
Mimi, Mel and Me

Two Bunnies
Just a little white
Me and Britt
Me and Cody 
Me and Ash
Josh, Me and Jeremy
What's so funny
Richard, Me and Mr. Lou




All these people are the reason why I love Johnny's Pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment