Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bringing Home A Bitch

That's what Jay and I did tonight!  We got a new dog, a new female dog (Lank) that is!  She's beautiful and so far things have been going pretty well.  We've been planning on bringing her home for a couple of weeks so I've had major anxiety over it.  We'll get to my anxiety/OCD issues later.  For those of you who don't know, I still live at home with my mother, brother and my boxer Tyson.  I live at home by choice and I love it.  I could really live here forever and yes I'm 27.  But it's like I'm 16, I swear it is!  Anywho, our plan to bring home a new dog started with one of my bffs, Toni-Marie.  She said I could have one of her pit bulls and I immediately wanted one.  This is the tricky part....I knew Mamaw would have a fucking cow, which is why we brought the dog home without telling her.  Mamaw is what I call my mom because it fits her so well.  So, Jay and I finally took Tyson over to TM's house to see how the dogs would get along together, I mean, come on I'm not a total dumb ass.  I actually had to stand outside the fence at a far off distance when the two dogs met.  My heart was racing and I had a tightness in my chest and I should of popped a pill right then, but didn't because I didn't want to fall asleep at the wheel driving home with my new bitch.  After watching the dogs for a while I did actually enter the backyard.  I mean the dogs were doing fine, beside the fact that Lanky (who I call Lank) was scared of tyson and wouldn't really move that much.  She's slowly warming up now.  So after visiting with TM and Kylie we loaded up the dogs and came home.  Of course we stopped by Target to get a few necessities for Lanky on the way.  When we got to the house no one was home so we got prepared for Mamaw's arrival.  But Jay's ass left me.  He goes to bed early and he probably wanted to leave before the wrath of Mamaw got there.  So when mom got home I told her I loved her and she assured me that she loved me no matter what, which I already new, but it's nice to soften her up a bit before the shit hits the fan.  She saw the dog and was a bit upset at first and said I had to move out, but I think she was joking.   She asked a lot of questions, which I answered truthfully, and then it was over.  I think she is going to love Lanky whether she wants to admit it or not.  And I've got to say that I have one cool Mamaw, which is probably why I will live with her forever!  Now, off to watch Keeping up with the Kardashians.  I love that show!  They might be one family who is as fucked up as mine:)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Lanky! Kylie didn't ask any questions about her after yall left, she didn't even care that you took her. Give Lank kisses from us!

    ReplyDelete